right click disable

Happy Valentines Day



I'll post a painting of my favorite coffee mug. One in oil, one in acrylic, one in watercolor.
Of course you recognize the watercolor, I hope it looks like morning to you from the colors and the cast shadow. My kitchen is very bright in the morning, and as the sun comes up, the gold and pink colors are just amazing. Every morning I'm amazed and in awe of how it never gets old.

The acrylic is a knife painting 6 x 9" on hardboard. (YOU CAN GET A BETTER VIEW BY CLICKING ON THE PIC FOR A ZOOM IN)

In my hardboard paintings, the sides and back are finished in black for convenient easle display rather than in a frame. What I like about easle display is how easily you can change the color and decor in a room , the affordability of not having to frame every piece of art you want to collect, and it's the answer to 'no more wall space'.