right click disable

watercolor abstract floral



N/A

The actual painting size is 4.5'' x 8.5''

If you want to purchase this painting, and would like to have the double mat ( 9 x 12 ) that it is photographed with I'll include that.

This painting was an experiment, and since I liked the way it came out, I'm offering it for sale at $25.00.

First I wet the watercolor paper, then put down some very wet color which I spread around randomly with a small water spritzer. The way that green line formed over the yellow area, I immediately saw a flower begin to appear, then I carved out the petals with a damp clean brush, added some darks for definition, and tried to leave it alone.


price: $25.00 plus actual shipping

email me for a paypal invoice at Artists4Orphans@comcast.net

100 % goes directly to orphans in Africa this October. That amount is not much at all here, but in Africa..........it can literally save a life.

Kind Regards